- Many years of experience taught us that spaying or neutering decrease impetuous overproduction of cats and dogs, improve city animals’ co-existence and eliminate numerous medical troubles, which may occur in older age.
The preoperative care is free-of-charge, (animal medical check-up and initial counsel). We help the breeder evaluate pros and cons and provide all the necessary information regarding the whole surgical process including preoperative preparation.
- In case you want to make an appointment for spaying/neutering of your pet, please fill in the form. The date of the surgery will be confirmed by return email.
- The admission is from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on the day of the surgery. Your pet is supposed to be on 6-12 hours hunger strike. (Do not prevent your pet from drinking water).
- After the surgery, fully conscious animals are released from 5 p.m. Painkillers, protective collars or suits are provided.
Free-of-charge spay/neuter counsel
- If you are not sure about your decision about spaying/neutering you are welcome to make a free appointment. We are happy to answer all your questions.
You can make an appointment via phone or by filling up the form. We will confirm your appointment date by return.
More information for You